Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Hot Summer's Day

Here's just a little blip of what we do on a hot summer's day. Thought you may enjoy.



(Nice goggles!)

(Nice rolls!)

5 comments:

SK said...

I cannot believe you put that picture of Lucy on there...

The Pickle Times said...

Cutiepies! Happy Birthday, Connally! What a big girl, I can't believe how fast this year has flown by:) We had so much fun with you all at Garner-hope we get to see you again soon! Glad all is going well. Thanks for the news and the great pictures.
Love,
Erin, Matthew & Dylan

Carolyn & Ron said...

Precious girls. I love the water pictures....I bet the squeals and giggles were flowing freely that day! Love to all of you and you're wonderful family.
love,

Marianne, HB, Tay and Lil Bug said...

I love when you send these out! Nothin' better than runnin' through the water naked! Happy Birthday Connally! Lucy - you look adorable! We love you both very much!

Hollie Rains said...

Thank you so much for sending the update with all the pictures. Everyone looks great. You can't grow up in Texas without a good run through the sprinkler on the driveway! What a great moment!

Love,
Hollie