Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let it snow!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
December 10, 2008
7:25am
Coldest, wettest day that we've had all year...
As I was walking the girls to the bus stop this morning, it was bitterly cold. I giggled as all the kids had rosy red cheeks, red noses and were all talking about the fact that they had on three jackets, scarves, hats, mittens, etc. I jokingly said that it would be fun if it snowed this afternoon when they came home.
8am
Connally and I have both put back on our jammies and have snuggled in for the day.
11am
We've made puzzles, played with play dough, watched Go Diego Go several times. Time for lunch and nap.
1pm
Finish Christmas cards...yippee!

3:30pm
I look out the window and see huge snow flurries! Connally and I run to put on our jackets, hats, mittens, grab the camera and see if we can snap pictures as Lucy get off the bus....


Connally gets to play in the snow before Lucy pulls up on the bus.


Snow won't stick enough to make a Frosty, so we'll just pose next to one instead!

Here's the school bus... I can hear the kids giggling in it now!

OK... I promise there were really snow flurries... you just can't see 'em in the picture!
Lucy needs her snow fix, too.

We'll even taste a snowflake.


Isn't this fun?


























No comments: